BY DAY: coding python/windows stuff, optimize C/C++/Ada build chains, trying to coerce my managers into giving me interesting projects, help people on all the company's projects where I can, answering questions and moderating (emergencies only) on StackOverflow
BY NIGHT: managing the kids, coding python & C++ & 68k asm stuff, retrogaming, retrocoding, playing the piano, answering questions and moderating on StackOverflow
More on my linkedIn profile. Please no solliciting on that one, or contact for my moderator actions (I'll report those systematically).
- Stack Overflow♦ 128.4k 128.4k 2222 gold badges109109 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Code Review 813 813 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 208 208 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Back in 1984 I wrote some games for Spectrum - Will they still be playable?
- 57 ValueError: cannot switch from manual field specification to automatic field numbering
- 53 What caused older computer fans to be so much louder than they are today?
- 53 How was collision detection done on the Asteroids arcade game?
- 53 Was memory corruption a common problem in large programs written in assembly language?
- 52 Should I avoid converting to a string if a value is already a string?
- 46 Overflow appears even when using unsigned long int
- View more network posts →