I'm just your average computer enthusiast. I'm interested in all aspects of technology including how it relates to law, policy, the environment, and the way we live our everyday lives. I also have a soft spot for retro-computing, and modding / re-purposing electronics.
Sarnia, ON, Canada
Member for 3 years, 3 months
10 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 at 20:45
Top network posts
- 57 How to put a delay in AUTOEXEC.BAT
- 39 Why did the C64 have ← and ↑ as dedicated keys?
- 23 How did programs on coding forms get run?
- 19 Is the s-video output on the Commodore 64 different from "normal" s-video?
- 17 What is the difference between the Commodore 1701 and the 1702?
- 13 Where are the blueprints of MOS chips?
- 13 How do you recognize an early production model Commodore 64?
- View more network posts →