(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 5 years, 5 months
I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I use Firefox.
I'm a moderator on Retrocomputing Stack Exchange. (It turns out that moderatoring is hard.)
- Questions in desperate need of tagging
- The tour
- Trogdor the Burninator
- Click here to give me the internet
Pronouns: writer's discretion; if in doubt, use your own.
- Retrocomputing♦ 16.5k 16.5k 99 gold badges6161 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.2k 2.2k 1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 687 687 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 235 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 112 How is it possible that classic 3D video games such as Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time can contain such bizarre "glitches"?
- 97 How was early randomness generated?
- 84 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 81 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 69 I can't see anything - Teams banner and cookie toaster obscure my whole screen
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.