C : Every time you use
malloc() you must write a corresponding
C++ : Every time you use
new you must write a corresponding
Java : Every time you use
new you must run to your local store to get a new RAM stick for your PC
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 at 14:39
- Politics 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- History 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 859 859 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 619 619 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 529 529 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 Why is Greece's debt considered a problem but not US debt, which is much larger?
- 83 What is the capitalist answer to rail passenger transportation being non financially profitable?
- 49 How exactly does "/bin/[" work?
- 29 Did Jews integrate into Western modern society back when Saturday was a normal working day?
- 27 Does doing a PhD in a small/simple university make sense after getting a Master's from a very prestigious school?
- 26 Why are the USA and Canada's states border so straight?
- 24 Who taught Russian in Eastern-bloc satellite countries?
- View more network posts →