Senior Programmer on WarHammer40K "Eternal Crusade".
I love Haskell, of which I understand the potential but that I still struggle to learn efficiently (practice makes perfect and I do not practice enough).
I appreciate simple and efficient code, generic and powerful architectures; all things the video game industry has a very very hard time producing but that I strive to improve.
Top network posts
- 11 Is there a Linux client for Amiga Explorer?
- 8 Practical differences between the three Amiga 500 rev 5 motherboards?
- 5 Error installing stylish-haskell on Mac OS X on Haskell Platform 2013.2.0.0
- 5 How to obtain 256 arbitrary colors with limitation of 64 per line in Amiga (ECS)?
- 5 Did any Amiga 500 games or programs (apart from paint programs) use more than 32 colours?
- 5 Why does du -sl show different sizes for the source and result of a cp -rl?
- View more network posts →