Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
I've been coding ever since I was 12 and crashed my first mainframe. I wanted to learn how to do that again - so that I could stop others from doing the same thing!
I write in x86 assembly, C, C++, and others - but I have the most fun in assembly. See my OS Demo at http://wiki.osdev.org/User:Johnburger/Demo
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arduino 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Should it be "runs" or "run" in the following sentence?
- 23 Why did Pokémon Red have so many overflow bugs?
- 19 How do I convert a float into char*?
- 18 When can you respond with "affirmative"?
- 15 What is the CoCo "Head Banger bug" and what is the "fix"?
- 14 LEDs no longer bang - or whimper!
- 14 What is the CoCo "Head Banger bug" and what is the "fix"?
- View more network posts →