Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Electrical Engineering 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Aviation 817 817 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 595 595 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 312 312 55 bronze badges
- Philosophy 175 175 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How do people prototype circuits without getting shocked?
- 32 Why do power grids tend to operate at low frequencies like 60 Hz and 50 Hz?
- 14 Who invented the clipboard?
- 14 Would the solid material inside an airship displace air and be counted towards lift?
- 14 What is physically happening when there is a square wave input on the left plate of a capacitor and open circuit on right plate of a capacitor?
- 14 Why do DC voltage sources appear as shorts in AC analysis or transfer function analysis?
- 13 How can I get this broken oil drain cover off?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.