Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 at 16:40
- Unix & Linux 54.9k 54.9k 77 gold badges127127 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Super User 24.6k 24.6k 11 gold badge6262 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.4k 4.4k 1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.6k 3.6k 1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 190 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 141 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 138 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 80 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 80 Why there isn't public transport on Christmas Day in the UK
- 77 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- View more network posts →