Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 22:53
Top network posts
- 150 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 140 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 114 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 76 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 75 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- 66 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- View more network posts →