Top network posts
- 77 Why are paddles called paddles?
- 34 Why do Game Boy games have explicit save functions, instead of using battery-backed non-volatile cartridge SRAM to store the game state?
- 30 Did the original MS-DOS Quake not have a menu item for freelook, and if so, why?
- 26 Which retro system controllers are compatible with Amiga out of the box
- 25 What is the "NES version" of the NES?
- 24 What really is a sound card driver in MS-DOS?
- 20 Why didn't SNES Doom use mode 7?
- View more network posts →