I am a teenager who loves lots of science branches from physics to computer science to my most favorite, Electrical Engineering. I am currently a student in school but that doesn't prevent me from studying other topics and things beside my school work; I study lots of programming languages from which I am concentrating the most on PHP (For web development), I study Electrical Engineering whenever I have time, to read about Circuit analysis, Complex Impedance, Resonance, etc...
I also love Mathematics and it's beautiful equations and curves, Chemistry and it's amazing chemical reactions, Forgot to say also I am an English Language learner!
- Blender 690 690 22 gold badges77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 377 377 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 349 349 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arduino 206 206 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 137 137 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 How can I convert a node made material into an image texture?
- 15 Could a Z80 address a total of 128 KB of ROM and RAM?
- 7 The proper way to shift a byte using a Z80
- 6 How can I isolate properly a home made PCB?
- 6 Can I decrease voltage to get higher amperage?
- 5 How to make objects aligned according to a path or bitmap?
- 5 How can I route a single complicated side PCB design ? Specially on Easyeda?
- View more network posts →