Went from several TI pocket calculators to a Sinclair ZX81 followed by Commodore VC-20 and until now stuck on a C64 and a C128D. My second love is a Dragon 32(+) as I admire the world around the 6809 CPU, too. Just to save them and give'em a sweet home: a Commodore 16 and a Sinclair QL.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 27 '19 at 9:02
Top network posts
- 23 Why use static RAM addresses instead of the stack?
- 13 How can I overclock my Commodore 64?
- 12 Early 65C816 CPU's SEP and REP instruction are followed by a NOP?
- 8 6510 clock rate of C64: Why was it considerably slower than the 6502 of the Atari 800?
- 6 What is this code on the zero page that was put there by the BASIC ROM?
- 6 Emulators running on 8-bit personal computers
- View more network posts →