6502, 6809, Z80 = fun times
Owner / user of Apple //e, CoCo 3, Atari 800XL, 400, Tandy Model 100
8 bits are enough
More can and mostly are better, but not always so much fun.
Portland, OR, USA
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 at 3:44
Top network posts
- 20 Were the custom chips in the Amiga exploited for their hardware bugs like the ones in the C64 and Atari 8 bit computers were?
- 7 Was it possible to listen to music and work on old PCs? When was it possible to for the first time?
- 7 What were the HW specifications for the actual PC speakers, before they were replaced by buzzers?
- 6 Where can I find "Nemesis II", the sequel to "Nemesis", an old CP/M game?
- View more network posts →