I've been a professional software engineer since 1999, and have worked in a wide range of industries and technologies and have used just about every major platform!
I'm here on the Retrocomputing StackExchange because of my love of the Commodore Amiga computer. I started using an Amiga 500 in about 1990, and I am currently restoring and refreshing my Amiga 1200 which I bought around 1994.
- Retrocomputing 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 88 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 772 772 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 383 383 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Skeptics 383 383 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 How to search text throughout entire file system?
- 59 What is the "two-drive trick" that can read Amiga disks on a PC?
- 35 asp.net mvc: how to detect when a page is called using ajax
- 29 Did non-voters outnumber the supporters of each political party in the UK in 2010?
- 27 Why is the Amiga ROM at a high memory location, and RAM in low memory?
- 23 Why are there two, different, Kickstart 1.3 ROMs with the same 34.5 version number?
- 22 What is the relationship between Amiga audio and the MOD music file format?
- View more network posts →