Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '19 at 19:31
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 676 676 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 581 581 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 What tools are there for functional programming in C?
- 47 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- 21 Pass each element of a list to a function that takes multiple arguments in Python?
- 19 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 16 Possible to define a function-like macro with a variable body?
- 13 Low, mid, high level language, what's the difference?
- 9 C puzzle: Output of printf should be '5' always
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.