Once upon a time a computer programmer I have been connecting networks since the 1980s. Nowadays mostly management consultancy but still have to be practical from time to time.
London and New York
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '18 at 12:33
Top Network Posts
- 24 acknowledgment by TCP does not guarantee that the data has been delivered
- 22 Where is Ping's "round-trip time" stored in the IP header?
- 19 Is it necessary to separate DC power cables and data cables?
- 11 Why couldn't a nework address be used as as broadcast address as well?
- 10 Do network adapters read incoming bits in a single stream?
- 9 Why is the BGP base on TCP 1027 rather than 179?
- 8 Network Switch Power Isolation
- View more network posts →