Once upon a time a computer programmer I have been connecting networks since the 1980s. Nowadays mostly management consultancy but still have to be practical from time to time.
London and New York
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '18 at 12:33
- Network Engineering 13.8k 13.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.3k 6.3k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 620 620 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 326 326 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 174 174 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Is "I do not want you to go nowhere" a case of "DOUBLE-NEGATIVES" as claimed by Grammarly?
- 47 Why isn't UDP with reliability (implemented at Application layer) a substitute of TCP?
- 41 Can the word crowd refer to just 10 people?
- 34 What do you call a painting painted on a wall?
- 24 acknowledgment by TCP does not guarantee that the data has been delivered
- 23 Where is Ping's "round-trip time" stored in the IP header?
- 21 Can I pay my credit card?
- View more network posts →