Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Unix & Linux 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 366 366 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 351 351 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 329 329 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 271 271 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 194 Why is Linux's filesystem designed as a single directory tree?
- 22 Why don't RAID systems protect against motherboard crashes?
- 18 Recursive glob?
- 17 Should OS information be in DNS?
- 14 Copy files without encryption (ssh) in local network
- 12 sysctl command returning info not asked about
- 11 Is it possible to remove folder prefix from a `ls` command
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.