Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Retrocomputing 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 341 341 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 273 273 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 236 236 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Mathematics 103 103 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Why are the symbols on the number keys of PC & Mac keyboards different to ASCII keyboards?
- 38 Why did computer video outputs go from digital to analog, then back to digital?
- 33 What does a Nintendo Game Boy do when turned on without a game cartridge inserted?
- 33 Why were 5.25″ floppy drives cheaper than 8″?
- 23 How did the Game Boy Advance stretch Game Boy games to widescreen?
- 20 Why did Acorn's A3000 have red function keys?
- 19 What was the effect of the Video Game Crash of 1983 outside of North America?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.