Played with Z80 assembler in the mid 80s, tested, fault searced and repaired circuit boards in the 90. Also programed GR 2270/71/75 In circuit testers. Also been into 6800, 6800 and other assemblers. Working towards red belt in Google-fu
Member for 1 year, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 5 at 10:33
Top network posts
- 37 Strange math syntax in old basic listing
- 22 PDP-11 stack may grow in either direction?
- 10 Why did DOS use dollar-terminated strings?
- 9 Where was this Grace Hopper/Univac photo taken?
- 7 Is is possible to repair a SE/30 with reversed C2 and C11 capacitors?
- 6 Is there a reason why MS-DOS didn't use more English words for commands?
- 5 What is the instruction set of the Z4?
- View more network posts →