Played with Z80 assembler in the mid 80s, tested, fault searced and repaired circuit boards in the 90. Also programed GR 2270/71/75 In circuit testers. Also been into 6800, 6800 and other assemblers. Working towards red belt in Google-fu
Top network posts
- 38 Strange math syntax in old basic listing
- 22 PDP-11 stack may grow in either direction?
- 16 Where was this Grace Hopper/Univac photo taken?
- 13 Why did DOS use dollar-terminated strings?
- 11 Cannot assemble BASIC with high memory workspace (Z80)
- 8 Is there a reason why MS-DOS didn't use more English words for commands?
- 8 Where can I find the Motorola Application Note AN-754?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.