Collaborating Lecturer at Department of Architecture and Computer Technology, University of Seville, Spain. Use C language, assembler (x86, Z80) and Verilog in a daily basis. My current interests include FPGA and codesign. Also a supporter of retrocomputing.
- Retrocomputing 16.7k 16.7k 11 gold badge5151 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Code Golf 901 901 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 241 241 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 How did Windows 3.1 implement multitasking?
- 58 Can a USR command damage a ZX Spectrum?
- 57 How does the LOADALL instruction on the 80286 work?
- 45 Why did Sinclair choose the Z80 for its range of home computers?
- 43 Loading ZX Spectrum tape audio in a post-cassette world
- 43 strtok() - Why you have to pass the NULL pointer in order to get the next token in the string?
- 38 Commodore 64 to modern TV
- View more network posts →