Collaborating Lecturer at Department of Architecture and Computer Technology, University of Seville, Spain. Use C language, assembler (x86, Z80) and Verilog in a daily basis. My current interests include FPGA and codesign. Also a supporter of retrocomputing.
Top Network Posts
- 59 How did Windows 3.1 implement multitasking?
- 51 How does the LOADALL instruction on the 80286 work?
- 42 Why did Sinclair choose the Z80 for its range of home computers?
- 38 Loading ZX Spectrum tape audio in a post-cassette world
- 37 strtok() - Why you have to pass the NULL pointer in order to get the next token in the string?
- 34 How do Amiga 600 CPU accelerators work?
- 33 Commodore 64 to modern TV
- View more network posts →