Collaborating Lecturer at Department of Architecture and Computer Technology, University of Seville, Spain. Use C language, assembler (x86, Z80) and Verilog in a daily basis. My current interests include FPGA and codesign. Also a supporter of retrocomputing.
- Retrocomputing 13.8k 13.8k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 901 901 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 231 231 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 How did Windows 3.1 implement multitasking?
- 54 How does the LOADALL instruction on the 80286 work?
- 43 Why did Sinclair choose the Z80 for its range of home computers?
- 40 Loading ZX Spectrum tape audio in a post-cassette world
- 39 strtok() - Why you have to pass the NULL pointer in order to get the next token in the string?
- 36 Commodore 64 to modern TV
- 34 How do Amiga 600 CPU accelerators work?
- View more network posts →